Imprint and Privacy Statement
Owner und Publisher:
Tel: +43 1 8923877
Purpose and Activities of the Organisation according to article 4 of the constitution:
* To organise international meetings for the purpose of exchanging information and of preparing projects and campaigns designed to strengthen awareness of sustainability.
* To run projects, campaigns, seminars and events designed to advance the objectives pursued by International Friends of Nature and its member organisations.
* To contribute to the conservation of environment, nature and landscapes and to sustainable regional development worldwide.
* To help promote gentle tourism and sustainable regional development.
* To support social and cultural activities of member organisations.
* To represent the interests of member organisations in the areas of social, development and environment policies at the European and the international level.
* To issue publications.
* To support and assist in the establishment and upgrading of Friends-of-Nature houses, holiday homes and camp sites.
* To promote Friends-of-Nature youth organisations and groups.
Indication of source for images and graphics
Naturefriends International endeavors to respect the copyrights of the graphics, images and texts available on this site. The copyright for published and self-created images, graphics etc … remains solely with the author. Photos can be used by registered users solely, for print magazines, online publications and all kind
of media as long as they refer to Naturefriends organisation.
Accountability for content
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents' accuracy, completeness or topicality.
Accountability for links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately. Copyright Our web pages and their contents are subject to Austrian copyright law. Unless expressly permitted by law, every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are allowed only for private use, so must not serve either directly or indirectly for earnings. Unauthorized utilization of copyrighted works is punishable.
Your personal direct and inderect data (e.g. name , e-mail address, ip-adress, etc.) are processed by us only in accordance with the provisions of the European (General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) ) and Austrian data privacy laws. The provisions below serve to provide information as to the manner, extent and purpose for collecting, using and processing personal information by:
A-1150 Vienna, Viktoriagasse 6/1
Information about cookies
You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a "disable cookies" option in your browser settings. This option can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result.
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail addresses: ( email@example.com )